Please be aware of the following guidelines when participating in ALL Jacksonville Community Center activities:
- Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. If you do not pre-register, you will be required to fill out a waiver each time you participate in one of our programs.
- Participants will not be required to use face coverings while they are participating in a Jacksonville Community Center activity.
- However, OHA strongly recommends that individuals who are unvaccinated or who are at risk for severe COVID-19 disease continue to wear a mask, face covering or face shield when in outdoor crowded areas or in indoor gatherings, and maintain physical distancing.
- People who choose to continue to wear a mask at our activities for any reason will be supported in their decision to do so.
- Please be respectful of others’ space as we transition to events that do not require masks or distancing.